Skip upgrade to primo
Why upgrade to Primo?
Learn faster by accessing an awesome library that makes learning easier and your classes way better
Here's an example.
Short how-to videos all neatly organized into categories...
Vocabulary GamesLearn activities for teaching vocabulary, flashcards and phrases.
You are here: How-to videos / Vocabulary games / Sprite
With simple written instructions like this:
- Divide your class into two or more teams depending on the size of the class
- Say a vocabulary word from your lesson
- One student from each team races up to the board to write it
- After they write it they say it
- The first student to say it and write it correctly gets a point for their team
- The other students seated can help them spell it correctly
- Make sure that they correct any mistakes before sitting down
There are over 100 videos that show you how to teach and use various activities in your classroom.
- Ad free videos
- Short & simple how-to's
- A library of how-to videos
- Videos organized by category
- Short simple bullet point written instructions
- How to plan efficiently
- How to organize your lessons
- How to combine fun and learning
- How to solve classroom problems
- How to improve your students' behavior
- How to get your students to pay attention
- How to improve your students' English ability
- How to make your classes more fun and interesting
The best way to learn how to teach is by watching other teachers. Visuals like the videos here make learning...
Faster, easier and more memorable.
Research proves it.
So if you want to have a better experience...
$12 a month or $84 a year.